03 February 2011

T O O L B O X


photos: bonnie tsang

i am home and happy. i made some coffee in my sweet gold french press and i am ready to tackle february. my heart is still jumping a little from being featured on design*sponge yesterday!

ginny (the sweetest girl out there) interviewed me for her 'what's in your toolbox?' column! imagine my excitement, considering d*s was the first blog that got me into this whole sha-bang of a world. i would love for you guys to go check out the whole interview & tour around my creative space right here!

such an honor to be featured over there and all of your comments & emails have me a little up in the clouds today. thank you grace and ginny for having me! and thank you bonnie! your beautiful pictures totally portray my style.

15 comments:

Laken said...

I read the column yesterday and loved it! You are the cutest thing and so inspiring :)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to go read it RIGHT NOW! Congrats on the feature!

xo,
joAnn

Rhianna Wells said...

I saw that post yesterday! LOVELY workspace :)

Jenna said...

Hi Bri, Loved the interview!! I just had to say Hi as I have followed your blog for what feels like forever and just now put two and two together that you were the one on the dance floor with the amazing moves at Hitched this past weekend. They were seriously fantastic! I would have introduced myself had I realized it was you. Thanks for being so amazing and making me laugh!!

Anonymous said...

GAHHH! Loved the article -- the photos by Bonnie are awesome! I REALLY really really hope you do a line of paper products...sign me up!!!

xo,
joAnn

The Anthology said...

Woot! Woot! Congratulations! Love the interview.

You've hit the big time, Bri!

*Kelsey

Unknown said...

Loved the interview! Your work space is gorgeous!

"hi, i'm ginnybranch stelling and i love love." said...

you are adored and adorable. ♥♥♥♥♥

Prippy Handbook said...

I've recently discovered your incredible work, Bri, and I thought this was just awesome!

Really cool space and your body of work is amazing.

Danielle said...

Such a lovely column! You are truly an inspiration :)

ever ours said...

love the feature and i'm jelly of your chalkboard wall.

erin m. said...

Your interview was great! I was pleasantly surprised to see you on there yesterday. Congrats :)

Heather said...

I just read your toolbox interview on D*S and immediately jumped to your cute-as-pie blog. Obvsie, I l-o-v-e it and you certainly have a new not-so-secret admirer in me! Also, you are darling.

Anna said...

this is a fantastic read - i adore your work & totes adore your rad way of brainstorming!!
xo-

DoYouFancyThis said...

Congratulations on a great article, love the pictures, your answers and your moms comment! Have a nice weekend!
:)