28 February 2011

S T Y L I N / G E N I U S



so you remember my friend emily? come on, yes you do.
she had glitterpits at this party! and that's her in the red top and shiny pants at my birthday party. well, she is a real star, that girl. her new SHOW, secrets from a stylist just premiered on HGTV and we all celebrated with her this weekend!!
now i am going to be honest here, i am not a huge fan of interior design shows, i just can't ever give them my full attention. but not this one dude. emily has such a fresh take on design, she's funny, down to earth and can show you REAL tips on how to make your house awesome for minimal amounts of cash.
and she even made over joy's living room on her show! i was blown away by the transformation! and also really jealous i didn't get emily's magical wand in my living room!
so proud of you emily! and everyone watch her show! i am serious!

12 comments:

Michelle Marie said...

Bahaha this is all too cute!! Gotta say Im digging each of the outfits going on here. Awesome share :)

ever ours said...

yay for em!

blythe said...

I watched! She's so funny! "Your father's Secretary- that sounds dirty."
"And that's why God made acrylic."

Love it. Love her. !!

Fun pics of you and your buds! You all look smokin' stylish. ;]

♥ CheChe said...

i really like these pictures!!! So cute and artsy..

♥cheche

marissa (stylebook) said...

i watched it! can't believe she painted that couple's giant room twice. she's too good.

Renee said...

Shit. I'm bummed I missed the first episode. My PVR is all set for next week though!

allie smith said...

Gosh, those photos are amazing. You ladies are very pretty :)

Lilly said...

I can't believe I missed the premier episode!! I had DVR'd the pilot/special that aired right after she won Design Star, I hope my DVR was considerate enough to pick up this newest episode, can't wait to see it!! I'm a designer, and I too, have trouble watching Interior Design shows, I agree, Emily's take is way cooler than most, I wish her lots of success!!

callie marie said...

i LOVE her! she was by far my fav on design star, i could live in her design for the glass box challenge. i spent 2+ hours watching her first episode on hgtv.com because i live over seas and the internet its terrible. it was well worth it :)

Isle Inspired said...

what lipstick are you wearing? I love it!

Anna said...

I just watched it! I thought she looked familiar but I couldn't place where I had seen her. How could I forget glitter pits?!
p.s. anytime she wants to come to podunk Ohio she can style my house, (I have paint picking anxiety, all of our walls are still white).

Cara-Mia said...

I watched it & loved it!