09 February 2011

V I C I O U S

max sent me a few snapshots he took at my birthday party. i love how he captured the fun i was having that night. so lets get something clear here, there are a few photos where i may look enraged, and there is even one where i look like i am possibly sobbing? this may be confusing to you, but it is actually quite simple! we are just singing along to cee-lo, folks!

proud to call
max one of my new office partners, this dude is filled to the brim with inspiration and talent.

thanks for the photos, friend.


photos by max wanger

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous!! Great photos :)

magnolia*mama said...

wow those are amazing bday pics! love "hair in motion" shots :) xo

Anonymous said...

What a great friend to have around at your birthday party! Amazing pics!

lizzie said...

wicked awesome photos! you look like you're having a blast, lady!

CAMILLE STYLES said...

Have I ever mentioned that you are adorbs? Seriously - what an amazing party, full of friends and fun. Wish I could have been there! xoxo

LPC said...

Viscous? But you look great.

Tami Cohen said...

fanfreakingtastic pix! thanks for sharing, it looks like you had a blast

Kari said...

adorable photos! makes me want to be there!

Lauren said...

you are so flippin cute!

Manu said...

OMG, I loveeeeee Max Wanger, every single picture he takes! Besos!!!

Lonely Wife Project said...

You might just be the cutest thing I've ever seen!

Modern Country Lady said...

Love the photo's - and hey, that is one grrreat song, hahahaha!!!

Joke said...

that is one good looking birthday girl!

Teckie said...

These are so great! I love Cee-Lo and I just love your blog!

Roxy Te said...

looks like ridiculous amounts of fun! Beautiful photos, Bri!

Kel said...

Oh that last photo is so lovely!!! May all your wishes come true!