14 February 2011

H A P P Y G I R L



we started off as just friends. not even flirty friends, really. just 'hey lets go eat a burrito at 7' kinda friends. now you are the guy that's setting up burglar traps on the door handles when i am too scared to fall asleep at night. and now i am the girl that when i go to a restaurant i always search the menu for what i think you will get first. every time i make you a late night snack, even if it's one scrambled egg, you always give me the biggest smile full of appreciation. i can always count on you, and i know that you will always make me laugh. even if that means reenacting your best bruce lee impression over and over again. thank you for always hugging me real close and still being my 'hey lets go eat a burrito at 7' friend at the same time.


i love you.

15 comments:

Mrs. Lilien said...

painfully sweet. happy day darling!

Kisses,

Mrs.

joy said...

so cute! love you guys!

Unknown said...

Awe that is the sweetest thing ever!!!

SpdZ said...

Great post!

Blayne Macauley said...

Wonderful post!!! I love it! I like the pictures too! Your personalities really come across in them!

Anonymous said...

Adorable <3

Unknown said...

So happy!

love your blog!

xoxo

"hi, i'm ginnybranch stelling and i love love." said...

love LOVE this! so sweet ♥

Fashalina aka The Hyperbalist said...

Adorable. This was so sweeeeet I hope you showed him this post so he knows what a lovely little public love letter you wrote him : ) PS I discovered your blog awhile back from the "Closet & Casa" feature on Oh Joy! and simply love your style and aesthetic and what you do.(This is my first comment!) And I'm suuuuper jealous that you live in Silverlake-- my best friend lives there and it is my favorite time of the year when I get to visit her and people-watch for hours at Intelligentsia and stuff myself on dollar-taco nigh at Malo. I'm hoping to move to that neck of the woods one day. And speaking of typography (your blog title-- and I am a fellow addict) I LOVE the design of Malo's logo and the little postcards they give you with your meal!! I have the red Malo one and the "full stomach happy heart one" hanging on my bedroom and office walls. In fact I'm looking at it rightttt now and it makes me happy. Happy Valentines day Bri!

Morgane said...

beautiful pictures and beautiful note. Happy valentine's day.

aubrey said...

no, this didn't just make me misty...? hehehe wow, too cute! xx.

Modern Country Lady said...

What a sweet post.You look lovely together.Have a wonderful Valentine's day.

Sara said...

Happy Valentines Day! What a great story! Sounds like you are perfect for each other!

ever ours said...

so so so sweet, bri! glad you had fun at cooking class!

Annie Speck said...

that was very cool! xox