17 December 2010

S L I P P E R Y S L O P E

so if it's friday, that means i have like 2 days to find christmas presents?! nothin like a little procrastination, eh? the holidays are always a whirlwind, everyone is looking to relax, but at the same time everyone wants to vamp up their business look/branding before the exciting new year!

well in january, i am your girl to help you out with that! email me and let's get the 2011 project list filled up! happy friday to all of you!

oh and one last thing! have you heard of Square America? it's pretty awesome. and now ya know!


1 comment:

Bethany Dirksen said...

I just stumbled across your blog for the first time and thought I would say hello! I looked through a few of your posts and love your style. No, really...LOVE it.

I'm a blogger as well, about the world of art, but my history is in interior design and fashion. I love to hear what people are saying! Hope we get to see more of each other in the future.

Bethany
www.DirksenDabbles.com