07 December 2010

L E T S G E T P E R S O N A L



RANDOM QUESTION:

b: hey erin, what food can you just not get enough of? like, you dream about it at night.
e: peanut butter! does that count as food? i'm pretty sure it's made of nectar fairies...
e: no wait! feta cheese. i dream of feta cheese. crap. i'm torn.
e: oh gosh! and beef jerkey! CRAP! ok stick w/ peanut butter. i think i love it best.
e: now i'm hungry. oh, babs.

let the new column {day in the life} press onward! this week I am pleased to feature erin loechner. she's witty, her blog Design for Mankind has had me totally hooked forever, she's supportive AND has awesome taste! girl has it all! here are the items she chose to give us all a sense of what erin loves! feelin spendy? well follow the links to erin's items to start spending!

1. Billy Bride Stone Gold Ring 2. Don't Go Astray Top 3. I Was Told There'd Be Cake (Paperback) 4. Magno Wooden Radio 5. Animal Sock Slippers 6. Edison Bulb 7. Green Workman's Toolbox 8. Wood Stapler 9. Rifle Paper Co. Thank You Cards

9 comments:

Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

That is one of the funniest books ever, judging by erin's book pick and interview -- she seems like she has a good sense of humor.

Daphne said...

I was told there'd be cake is a great book! glad to see someone else enjoyed it:)

erin / dfm said...

yay! thanks for having me, babs! i LOOOOOVE anything sloane crosley. that girl is hilarious! :)

Pawling Print Studio said...

ahh! just bought a similar cat blouse (same awesome pattern) from Zara for my BFF!

erin / dfm said...

oh man, i wish i was your bff, pawling! :)

ever ours said...

oh goodness. love all her picks especiall no.1 and no. 5~

Jessica Quirk said...

Erin is the BEST!! Love her picks!

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I think I like the stapler the best... definitely something I could see on my desk...

How are you?

:)

Renee said...

Great picks! I kinda need (oops I mean want) them all!