27 December 2010

P R E S E N T

i received so many wonderful rue magazine design intern submissions last week! you guys sure didn't make it easy to pick! thank you so much and I will definitely keep all of you in mind for the future! so much talent out there i tell ya.

my heart jumped when emma emailed me about the position. this girl has a keen eye for style, and I knew right away she was my girl. just look at these cute bows she knits also! icing on the cake. i am quite thrilled to have her by my side to tackle the upcoming issues of rue! welcome aboard emma!


left photo taken by sarah rhoads

9 comments:

Christina @ Simple and Delish said...

her knitting is amazing... as a fellow knitter I always need some inspiration to get myself going. her work has inspired me to put down the computer (after this comment) and work on my shawl some more!

christina
summer-year-round.blogspot.com

j. rutledge said...

I have purchased several knit items from this lovely lady! congrats emma!

shanners said...

love her stuff too!

i posted about her a while back...
http://www.shannersinthecity.com/2010/09/emmadime.html

congrats!

courtney {splendid actually} said...

Love her work, love your work, and excited to see them come together.

Catherine @ The Life Styled said...

She's adorb! Maybe she has a cute fashiony friend who wants to intern for The Life Styled... Hmm....

"hi, i'm ginnybranch stelling and i love love." said...

she's adorable~ you chose wisely ;)

Anonymous said...

She's so cute and SO talented! I can't wait for the third issue of Rue! :)

someotherspring said...

where can i get one?

ever ours said...

congrats to emma! what a catch!