photo: carl kleiner
here is my stab at a list:
- you may be a little bit anal and a perfectionist when it comes to your work, but it keeps the quality up, so don't stop moving those millimeters and fixing that tiny little thing that's not right.
- you did a really good job eating healthy this year. and i know that saying no to butter and carbs is sure not easy. but kudos on finding a good balance.
- look at how much you are saving! you didn't need that extra pair of shoes anyways. let's keep saving those dollars in 2011, k?
- this year, you worked like a crazy woman. but it is what you love to do. and all that hard work is going to pay off. don't stop being so disciplined. and don't ever stop doing what you love.
- you went to the dentist this year and didn't cry like a little girl. i know the dentist is pretty terrifying, but good job facing your fears. it wasn't even that bad, keep going.
- i think you blogged almost everyday this year, and made up for it when you had to miss a day. let's keep inspiring people next year too.
- i think you brushed your hair a little more than you did in 2009. three cheers for grooming!
- you did a really good job turning the lights off when you left the house. low electric bills rule.
- last january, you quit your job and took a leap of faith because you felt uninspired and in a dark place. and now look what an awesome decision that was! keep trusting your gut. guts know best.
let's be positive this year, eh? what did YOU do in 2010 that you want to keep doing next year!?