13 July 2009

T H E P A S T I S I N T H E P A S T


+


the ray concert was absolutely gorgeous, & extremely emotional for me.
there are way too many memories tied in with his music to pretend to forget.
but all in all, it was a wonderful night.
hollywood bowl, you never let me down.




today isn't the best day, and it has barely started.
maybe monday will pleasantly surprise me later.





Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



jealous.
Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket





maybe more later.

love.

1 comment:

Lauren Hatch said...

AY GIRL

do you think you could help me out with some ideas for my new business cards??

i am at a complete creative loss, and love your work, so that works out.

if you would be interested, email me at laurenraephoto@gmail.com and we can talk concepts, pricing, etc...

thx lady!