08 July 2009



F E E L S E M P T Y W I T H O U T Y O U


+


my dear friend Pat asked me to design his album art, inspired from the art on my website.

Their band name is
:

THENAYBRHOOD

and they sure do have talent. check them out. and here is the art and his photo.



Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket



cheers, pati mo. best of luck to you.


+


and now:


Photobucket



i want to thank my readers, i appreciate the love, and im glad i can inspire.

would love to know your feedback.




Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket



love this.
Photobucket



want to someday live here.
Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket






Photobucket




im obsessed with those little cropped pictures i made for the side of my blog last night.
they are just the
cutest for me to look at.




im bored, please entertain me, please. love.


1 comment:

Obscura said...

I'm adding you to my list, sweetness.