22 July 2009



S E Q U I N S & A B L A C K S T R E A K




+



i needed a change, so i died a black streak into my hair. im pleased with the outcome.

my mom is not.




had a glass of wine with my dear friend courtney last night after she did my hair, had quite the hilarious conversation, and three hours later we had spent too much money and eaten way too many crispy rice with tuna dishes.
those things are like candy, fa reallll.




Photobucket



kate has the same floral dress, but looks better. bitch.
Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



who wants to have a sunday funday BBQ, so i can attend? thanks.


LOVEBRI

1 comment:

mk said...

it looks fab!! someone is a genius.
i miss your roots a little though...