29 July 2009


O H C A R R I E
B


+



do you ever have those times where you become completely obsessed all over again with Sex and the City. Somehow your brain forgets a few episodes here and there, and the excitement of watching a part you dont quite remember gets you all hyped up again. well i do.


i love you carrie bradshaw.




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket



things i need to do:

  • get tan. seriously. so costa rica doesn't burn my ghost skin completely off my body
  • find a lot of new music. because my ipod and music in my car bores me to death.
  • have more nights like last night.
  • i should probably smile more
  • have a craft night with my friends, well maybe just kelly, soon.



daily dose:





Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



in love:
Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



i need a new wallet. my current one is entirely unreliable.

Photobucket





peace.




1 comment:

mk said...

cn?!? obvi.
soon soon soon
lets brainstorm ideas!!


(cn = craft night)