09 July 2009


N O T O N S T R I K E

but i should be


well, i told dana that i was going on blog strike because no one comments on here
and it started to feel semi useless to keep doing it.


but then i couldn't help myself, of course. ive never been very good at sticking to things. haha



but i know you people are thinking something. cant fool me.




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



my dear friend naomi
Photobucket



Photobucket



a card i made for my love. its our anniversary today. in china. i thought this was appropriate.
Photobucket



Photobucket



need something this amazing
Photobucket



my bff had a rough day. so i tried to fix that.
Photobucket



gotta get on this train
Photobucket



kimora lee simmons, fab-u-locity.
Photobucket



Photobucket



yum
Photobucket



ahh
Photobucket



still thinking about that tat cara
Photobucket



adorable design
Photobucket



Photobucket



this couldnt be MORE true
Photobucket






< onSTRIKE >


6 comments:

danaelizabeth said...

hi

danaelizabeth said...

your blog is so amazing!! i wish i could blog like you!! at least i can tweet! MCLOVIN IT!!!

k flo said...

i didn't have any idea you could comment on blogs ( i am new to this world) in fact, yours is my first and only blog and i am addicted. please don't feel like there is no point. you have a true talent and your blog makes me feel good and inspires.

keep on truckin' love ;)

Anonymous said...

Well, I am so sorry I have not commented on your blog...please do not stop! It is amazing...I love everything you have to say..No more strike!! Love you Bri!!

Sal

bri. said...

my faithful friends, i love you so.

CaraDoll said...

love your blog, love the thing you made me today get the tat