31 July 2009


L O V E I T O R H A T E I T
?


olivia




Photobucket



okay, okay, so most people know Olivia from The City, a spinoff of the Hills. Although, I can honestly say I dont like that show, I will admit to watching it out of boredom, hoping that on at least one episode something interesting will happen. But mostly, I watch it for the outfits.

So it is undeniable that Olivia has a beautiful style. She always looks very put together, and everything she puts on her body looks very thought out and sophisticated. I love the way she mixes cheap finds with designer labels, something that is great to do on a budget. I just wish she would
...

LET HER HAIR DOWN a little....

she is always frowning or fake smiling, or has this gross pretentious way about her. i simply cant stand it. this chick needs a hug, because she appears quite miserable.

but, applause on the cute outfits and great hair olivia, seriously.


do you agree or disagree?


1 comment:

Mia said...

I don´t like Olivia, But I love her style