29 July 2009


B E C A U S E I J U S T C A N T R E S I S T


+


im feeling incredibly too inspired on this wednesday afternoon
to not post as many posts as i want.




i really dont understand left side brainers. i think i wasnt even born with that side.



im pleased to say at some point of everyday i feel completely inspired.

  • whether that be when i look at a billboard with horrible drop shadows, gradients and disgusting type and it inspires me that much more to change design to easy simple and aesthetically pleasing.
  • or when i line up my row of blue glass goblets in the cabinet.
  • or when i make my bed and hang my jewelry on the racks and watch them sparkle.
  • or when every month i make arian a handmade card that sums up our month together. im thinking 10 months is going to be a continuation of cereal and the smiths and reunions.
  • or every morning when i stand in the closet in my underwear picturing 50 different ways to wear just a few items.
  • or when i look at my folders of 1000s of photos that make me feel wonderful.



i only hope to share those things with you.



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


i love & symbols:

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



just drop me off here after work:
Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket




i need to hold on to these feelings.

2 comments:

Mia said...

I love the crown, beautiful !

Anonymous said...

That last photo of those peony's is simply divine and pure lovliness beyond words!!!! Also, I am glad I bought you that "&" sign. : )