07 March 2011

S U R E L O V E Y O U



i remember when i posted like 76 times a day on this thing. i really miss those days, and I need to find a way to bring that back! inspiration to the people! but seriously, thanks for understanding while i moved offices/moving to a new house/quit my job/there is no more excuses. i love you all for still visiting, even in the drought.

and if i knew how to make
these super cute hombre heart pillows, i would make one for all of you. well that seems like a lot of work, so maybe i'll design a heart print instead.

8 comments:

saradafney said...

Don't worry about it! Inspiration is not a question of quantity and even smaller and fewer posts still express you unique style.

ever ours said...

missing you! but i'm super glad you get to do what you love now completely!

love the pretty heart!

courtney {splendid actually} said...

I heart that heart. I would really love to see a baby version filled with rice to use as a paper weight.

The Goods Design said...

ADORABLE!

Kristine said...

SO CUTE! :)

Claggie said...

I love this! That heart would be nice to carry around in your purse to brighten up your day :)

Amber Leigh said...

if I owned that people I think I would spend a lot of time looking at admiringly.

Unknown said...

Even little bits of inspiration are still inspiring :) And quality over quantity is always important! Hope everything is still going swimmingly with all of your new adventures!