30 March 2011

D O U B / D A T E

so every friday (well, we try) - jen, joy and i all do friday breakfast dates at various LA spots. it's probably my favorite part of going freelance actually. i think i have told you like 67 times how much i love breakfast. we might head to eveleigh this friday! their avacado toast & banana walnut pancakes are pretty delish.

and the fun usually doesn't stop there. good thing jen and her hubbs like to double date. this weekend we are gonna check out mas malo in downtown LA. just look at this space!! unreal, right! mmmm tacos n tequila.


photos by mas malo via here

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That place is amazing. Soooo jealous

xx

Anna said...

magical! didn't know about this place. will have to skip on in there sometime.

Simone Leblanc said...

Love! thanks for sharing.

jaclyn @ thelateafternoon said...

what an amazing looking place - i will totally be checking this place out during my next trip to la!

Sophie said...

What a great idea!
Breakfast IS the loveliest meal.

Maxy Hughes said...

oh how cosy!!
looks incredible. x

quintessence said...

Love this space!! It's cool boho vibe is a great contrast with the classic architecture!

jessica said...

I was just there last weekend for a co-workers birthday! I live in Echo Park and go to Malo all the time, so I thought Mas Malo would be super tame like it's big brother... but I was surprised! It rules and the downstairs is a blast! I barely remember leaving -- telltale sign of a great time! Hope you plan on some Bloody Mary's... (with tequila?)

sharktank.etsy.com

jessica said...

I was just there last weekend for a co-workers birthday! I live in Echo Park and go to Malo all the time, so I thought Mas Malo would be super tame like it's big brother... but I was surprised! It rules and the downstairs is a blast! I barely remember leaving -- telltale sign of a great time! Hope you plan on some Bloody Mary's... (with tequila?)

sharktank.etsy.com

Lilly said...

You girls are so lucky to have the freedom to meet for breakfast on a regular basis! Mas Malo looks so cool, will put both restaurants on my "things to do in LA" list. Have a lovely weekend!

Apt. #34 said...

ok, super duper jealous now. Request pics of said dates and the fabulous treats you find!