01 March 2011

L E T S G E T P E R S O N A L




AND YOUR RANDOM QUESTION IS...

b:
"i know we are in this whole magazine world together. i used to cut up nylon magazine when i was in school and i always knew I wanted to be a part of this world. have you always known as well?"

a: Well, I think we are kindred! I have been in love with magazines for (what feels like) forever! Collecting magazines since I was a little girl, starting with Sassy & Seventeen magazine-- I have tubs of magazines from my childhood still stored in my parents basement (sorry mom!). The collection is still growing-- right now, I have five monthly subscriptions to some of my go-to favorites & we have six bookshelves in our tiny apartment dedicated to magazines & books. I may have a problem! One of my favorite things to do is hang out at my local magazine shop, flipping through obscure magazines & discovering new faves to add to the collection. It's an addiction I don't mind filling.

it's tuesday! day in the life time! meet alyssa, graphic designer and founder of
we like we love magazine. i first came in contact with alyssa when she featured designlovefest in her anniversary issue! she is really sweet and has a great eye for style (and i ain't just saying that because she featured my blog) get into all of her awesome chosen items right here:

1. Cardboard Deer 2. Globe 3. Log Bowls 4. Lipstick 5. Boots 6. Egg Crates 7. Record Player 8. Jar

8 comments:

a few affections said...

l.o.v.e those log bowls. so cool!

BlueEyedYonder said...

Are you serious? I thought for a second this was my round up. I love everything and happen to own most of this list. :-)

wishful nals said...

lovely! alyssa is so sweet -- and has a great eye! i'm a big fan. xo

Lori Andrews said...

this is all SO Alyssa! I ♡ everything!

brittany said...

so lovely! i need more alyssa in my life ;)

Caitlin @ Desert Domicile said...

LOVE the log bowls and that deer :)

Grace's Dollhouse said...

I have seen those cardboard deer displays everywhere lately! They are really getting popular. I gotta admit though I totally want one for my dining room. They are so silly and interesting. A really cool accent piece. Oh, and I want that record player too! Just had to add that in. haha :D

Tiffany Atkin said...

ooooh that red record player in a mini suitcase is WONDERFUL! :):) Alyssa has some serious style ;)