08 March 2011

L E T S G E T P E R S O N A L



so i am a little bit late today on day in the life! but it is so worth it! jaimi is my dear friend + owner of
fiore beauty. this girl gives KILLER manicures (and her makeup and hair crew is amazing, i'm serious) plus, she is just a cute little ball of sunshine.

she shallaced my nails the other day and took me makeup shopping and i felt like a new woman! i mean, this nail polish doesn't chip! it's a miracle for a girl like me who usually has stupid chipped polish everyday. i just trust jaimi on
all things pretty, and you probably should too.

1. Bathing Suit 2. Earrings 3. Journal 4. Nail Polish 5. Lip Crayon 6. Elephant Teapot 7. Spin Pin 8. Lip Butter 9. Shimmer 10. Cosmetic Bag

AND YOUR RANDOM QUESTION IS...


b:
"so jaimi, you are the most knowledgeable gal i know about beauty and girly stuff. can we just get one little beauty tip out of you, pretty please? or trick? just something cool that us non-girly girls can learn from!"

j: "Well let me see, I may just have a few up my sleeve!
  1. Instead of struggling to get the perfect symmetrical wing on your liquid eyeliner just close you eye, pull it taut to the side and make a straight line and when you open your eye it will naturally go into the perfect wing, all you have to focus on is getting a sharp point at the end.
  2. To get body into freshly washed and dried hair - spray just a bit of dry shampoo and follow it with hair spray.
  3. For polish that lasts wipe your nails down with pure Acetone to make sure they are obsessively clean before applying your base coat.



12 comments:

satsuki said...

nice post + tips! you were right! it was worth the wait~ :)

ever ours said...

LOVING that swimsuit! and of course, i love jaimi.

elizabeth antonia said...

whoa...holy moly stunning swimsuit!! i want her to take ME makeup shopping. jealous!

vanessa joie said...

i need a make OVER. love the bathing suit and that journal has been on my wishlist forever.

Rhianna Wells said...

I have that teapot! And I am dying over that bathing suit!

Unknown said...

Must confess, I'm a bit of a nail polish junkie...

Love Jaimi's picks! That swimsuit is just fab!

Burkha said...

Love the swimsuit!

Rainbeau said...

As soon as I saw Jaimi's photo I thought she looked SO familiar. Then it dawned on me, I worked on her wedding flowers. Who knew she was so talented!

Miss Bentley said...

Anthropologie have the most amazing swimwear this year... love those earrings too!

http://bentleybicycles.blogspot.com/

Ann said...

I love Jaimi + her awesome tips!

Anni Bruno - NYC Faces Makeup Artist said...

Nice piece ladies! The cat-eye trick really works. I'm a fan. Hello to you both from NY!

1lovelif said...

Jaimi is not only quick with great ideas she is beautiful,witty,wise and wonderful!I love her!