16 August 2010

W I N N I N G M O M E N T !



oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh!!! i heard about a contest going on over at The Flashdance where you could win a FREE room at the Ace Hotel in the fireplace patio suite by submitting a playlist of 10 songs that inspire you! Immediately in my head I thought of my bestie Dana, a music wiz! She submitted and we crossed our fingers....and I almost screamed today when I heard she won! We will be headed there this weekend for some fun in the sun, and a dance party in the amigo room by the amazing DJ!! Beyond excited, both of us have never been to The Ace! Amazing work D, I knew you'd kill it!

Her funky winning playlist:
1. the way you make me feel (michael jackson)
2. everybody wants to rule the world (tears for fears)
3. raspberry beret (prince)
4. respect (notorious b.i.g.)
5. here i am (all green)
6. double dutch bus (frankie smith)
7. get it together (jurassic 5)
8. i know what i know (paul simon)
9. can i kick it? (tribe called quest)
10. this is how we do it (montell jordan)


ace, flickr

get down on the get down....





1 comment:

dana said...

sooooooo excited!! still cant believe it!