27 August 2010

B U S I N E S S / C A R D S

getting your own designs in the mail is pretty fun.

i heard a knock at the door...saw the UPS truck. heart skipped a beat....and my thoughts went like this..."yes, yes yes, YES! MY CARDS ARE HERE!"
The Mandate Press put on a little show too with their little card they included inside. I opened the box, and what do I see?...NEON PINK all over the place, & my insides are fluttering. I wanted to design a simple card with a little spice, so the colored edging & letterpress printing was an absolute must. Thanks for the terrific printing job, Mandate Press! mission completed.

for business card DESIGN inquiries, email me at brieannepaige@mac.com

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your cards looks fabulous! Were they expensive? How much did they cost? I love them!

bri. said...

thank you! i just did simple one color black, which was 95$, and then got that fancy pink edging for about 30 bucks I think...for 250 cards. they feel so nice...check out The Mandate Press for additional prices!

Mary said...

STUNNING!!! Mandate is doing my cards as we speak! So utterly excited :)

dana said...

soooo perfect!!!

Anonymous said...

amaaaaazing!!!! i love it!!! very, very, veryyyy fabulous.....perfect....
rgds,vanessa

rebekka said...

Those are amazing. I have to check them out!!

stephanie said...

your cards are kick ASS!!

Jake said...

awesome cards! they did a great job. what is that cool bold font?

vanessa joie said...

emailed you! xo

biz said...

love them, bri! one day, when life slows down, i want you to design cards for me... if i ever get a business off the ground :)

Plastic Business cards said...

Such simple and elegant designs not only builds high image on client mind but force them to join your organization...

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I enjoy reading all of your article post.

I wanted to write a little comment to support you.
Review my site bmi calculations