19 August 2010

F R E E L A N C I N

This is a logo I am working on for one of my favorite clients, Celeste Dudderar. I am creating all of her branding for her wedding/event design business in the works that is going to rock the industry pretty soon, trust me. I really enjoyed this project because i did a lot of custom work to the font, and drew out those pink poppies. So it feels close to my heart :)

Celeste is beyond talented and I would trust her to design my wedding, baby shower, even funeral, I swear...She has impeccable taste (and she's really funny, the best combo) More goodies from this project to come :) I figured it would be fun to show some of the projects I am working on these days. Let me know whatchaa think! We would love your feedback!




want to redesign YOUR business's look? maybe its time: email me at brieannepaige@mac.com


3 comments:

Color Collective said...

i love it, it's beautiful!!

bri. said...

thank you very much! <3

Celeste Dudderar said...

cannot thank one of my all time favs enough for her impeccable sense of style on this one. THIS is how you get great business - have a the ultimate in fabulous logos!