06 August 2010

I T S M Y P A R T Y

so i like parties. i like planning parties (although I don't have as much free time as I would like these days) I like hosting parties, I like making food for parties, oh yeah and I like going to parties.

luckily, i have a best friend, that loves the same items listed above! and our birthdays are ONE DAY apart. (awesome, right?) well, we like to start planning our birthday...hmm...about 10 months ahead of time. hey, we like lookin foward to things! It's MY dream to have our birthday party at Marvimon, in Downtown LA this year. Its industrial, it's HUGE, its half inside - half out, its cozy and warm, i just picture myself having the best birthday ever here. i don't really want to know how much it would actually cost to rent this beauty, because that would crush my birthday lovin dreams....if any of you out there click that link and book your party there, please just don't tell me about it because i will be too jealous. thanks.

No comments: