18 April 2011

L E T S G E T P E R S O N A L


today we sneak into london and chat with a stylish gent! these gorgeous items are carefully chosen by will taylor from bright bazaar! will is one of my favorite colorful-lovin bloggers and one of the coolest guys around!

AND YOUR RANDOM QUESTION IS...

b:
"dearest will, what would your best tip be for decorating a smaller space and making it magical?"

w: "I've come to learn with small spaces that it's best to just accept that the space isn't going to get any bigger no matter how white you paint the walls. Instead, I now embrace smaller spaces by choosing to make them 'snug-like'. I pile up books for a side table and then place my favourite lamp on top, whilst dotting smaller, luxury items in little nooks throughout the space. I'll hit up Anthropologie for a scented candle or two, then deck out my sofa with affordable pillows from H&M. That way I'm mixing up a little luxe, with some more affordable items that I can swap out to keep the space feeling fresh as the seasons change. Failing that, a twinkling string of white fairy lights can hide a multitude of decor sins and brings instant cheer!"

get to shopping his items right here:

1. Shorts 2. Glasses 3. Camera 4. Socks 5. Light 6. Rug 7. Shoes 8. Bag

10 comments:

Molly Marler said...

PRESH. aaaaaand now i'm obsessed with him, too. thx. ;)

Creategirl said...

Gosh Will...I just adore you and you're FABU style! Nice post Bri!

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Thanks for having me, Bri! I love this series!

Cynthia Fox-Giddens said...

He has great style that is echoed on his colorful blog. Nice feature Will!

ever ours said...

polka dots socks ftw!!!

Susan said...

Will is delightful & colorful, I always enjoy his posts.

Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

Love Will and his great advice! (and those polka-dot socks!)

forget.me.knot.weddings said...

love will and his style!!

Anonymous said...

wait...h&m has pillows?

Anonymous said...

The dark blue shoe with the green bottom is quite cool!