03 June 2009

well ive been going through a bit of...ehh...a creative crises. for some reason, i feel like i should be designing more, exploring more, learning, creating...

so i am back on track with my card business, well sort of...BIRDS + BEES PAPERIE ®

Photobucket


I guess I just lack a few things....elaborate web experience to handle an online business, a printer that I can team up with, and just overall business knowledge. one thing i do know, is that i love making cards, its easy for me and they make me happy. & cards are always fun to receive.


here are some of my samples I did this week:

birthday.card.
Photobucket

wedding.invite.
Photobucket

Photobucket

baby.invite.
Photobucket

peacock.card
Photobucket

Photobucket

bbq.card
Photobucket

mustache.card
Photobucket

vintage fan.card.
Photobucket

feather.card
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

paisley.card.
Photobucket

for my lover.
Photobucket




I guess i need some encouragement. i just need to DO IT. stop waiting around. start making more and selling.....thoughts?


love.

Photobucket

2 comments:

A said...

DO IT....you can do it...

The mustache card is all mine by the way...

Anonymous said...

these are amazing bri. i can't believe i already have one. you are too sweet, thanks again for coming - need to see you soon. --jenna