16 June 2009

a strange quiz i filled out...its been a slow day alright.

Photobucket


Are you freaked out or excited by childbirth?
I guess both. but i wont lie, im pretty stressed thinkin about it. guess im no where near ready for that little adventure. all the needles and the screaming and the people in scrubs. and goo. yeah im sure its all wonderful after, i just cant get past all that slime and medical instruments. but im a medical freak, so next question please.

Have you ever kissed a girl? Or wanted to?
yeah, sure. harmless kisses.

What makes you fall for a guy? Smarts? Humor? Beards?
well, now that you mention it, i love beards, well at least facial hair. ive always found humor sexy. i love a man with style, all his own. i like confidence and something that defines him. i steer far away from cheesy, and im directly drawn to a man who likes to speak up.ive always liked a man who can appreciate the creative side to life. and a boy who loves to eat.

Wedding do or don't: Prenups.
Sign that paper.

Reader's dilemma: "Help! Should I get back together with my ex?"
um speaking from far too much experience with myself and many close friends, the answer is probably : NO! you broke up for a reason. hes a loser, youre time will come. Mine sure did. But there are always exceptions.

Would you wear a poofy headband on a date?
Poofy? Well, I despise that word. However, I would wear a feather headband or like im wearing today: 40s net hat...but probably nothing poofy, no.

Would you rather be able to eat anything OR have any guy fall for you?
oh god, i chose eat. food makes me insanely happy. can i have both, please? wait, who is this guy? Is it Heath Ledger, i may change my mind. And Arian lets me eat anything, so thats the best of both worlds.

A surprising tip to being sexy.
Own it. Let your freak flag fly, and be bold and take chances. The opposite sex can sense confidence a mile away. - Thats not really surprising.....I guess my answer would be, nice ankles, man a boy in vans with cute ankles, i cant get over it.

What's your escape fantasy?
I would LOVe. to travel for a year. Lets pretend I dont have a boyfriend here for a second...I always wanted to travel with a friend in Europe, we explore new foods, new styles, new people. We drink wine in the middle of the night with fun exciting men that show us the city. we both fall in love with a boy there, and we all travel by train to different cities, sleeping wherever, dancing all night, getting a tattoo we will probably regret, kissing and running through the streets late at night like crazy kids.....back to reality. i still love my reality though.

What's for dinner? :
Thanks for making me think about it. A girls (well some) never ending battle of trying to think of something she actually wants to eat that isnt 5000 calories. I've got nothin right now.

What do you want to experience before you die?
i would love to run the design on a magazine. Whether its my magazine, or im runnin the show at someone else's. I love typography and layout design way too much to not do this.

Have you ever drunk-dialed a guy?
have i ever. pshhhh. there are a lot i would love to take that memory eraser from Men and Black and perform that action.

Favorite songs to fall in love to.
right now it would have to be : There is a Light that Never Goes Out : The Smiths



OK FASHIONFREAKS: (i'm quite qualified for that title)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

um, how have i lived without these.
Photobucket

to go with my black coat obsession category
Photobucket

Photobucket

this color is amazing
Photobucket

i love anything that wraps and ties and does a bunch of unnecessary twisting
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

love this look
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



can i just win the lottery, please.



No comments: