06 March 2010

T A Y L O R / T O M A S I



wise words from a gal with style:

"I try to stay true to myself as much as possible. I love to mix and match pieces from stores like J.Crew and Topshop with my runway favorites like Proenza Schouler, Ann Demeulemeester, and Phillip Lim. Also being comfortable is a huge part of getting dressed, because I spend a ton of time running around the city from appointments, to meetings, and in and out of the office. Anything too tight, short, or high just doesn't work with my lifestyle. I also feel like I have to be practical. I go to Fashion Week in every city and packing for a 27-day marathon can be pretty challenging. Basics save my life!"



Refinery29 has given us photos of her NYC pad:













Follow d e s i g n . l o v e . f e s t

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUM

mk said...

she is my absolute favvvvvvvvvvv