06 March 2010

N A M E / G A M E

today i asked my mother why she named me Brieanne Paige.

she said she was attracted to the name Julianne at the time of my birth because of: Julianne Phillips, an American model and actress. She is also the ex-wife of Bruce Springsteen. apparently my dad wasn't so keen on that name, so they agreed on a close version. brieanne. boom.

& my middle name:
my mom says she was 18 and read a racy love story called The Other Side of Midnight and loved the character's name. My sister got Noelle, and I got Paige. "Noelle Paige was a daughter of a fisherman in Mersailles whoo became very famous in their area because of her exquisite beauty.


welp, there it is. history, people.





Follow d e s i g n . l o v e . f e s t

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was suggested this website by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him
as no one else know such detailed about my problem. You are amazing!
Thanks!

Feel free to surf to my web-site coffee flavors