06 March 2010

Z O M B I E

i swear, this whole working at home thing has turned me into a 65 year old housewife or something. zero makeup, hair in a bun, slippers, tie die flannel pants, and the occasional robe & space heater. i mean COME ON!!! who AM I!!?? luckily, i am working out of the house next week, because i need to get dressed for the day, this is (so) crazy.

oh and my closet is trying to eat me. it slowly creeps out onto my floor while i am sleeping, i swear. so i basically just avoid my room completely until it sends me into a fit of anxiety and i clean it like a Tasmanian devil. but for now, we are in avoiding mode.

this outfit on made me look down at my outfit, and then glance in the mirror at my overall look, and almost made me scream. tomorrow i gotta make a change. no. more. flannel! because if i told someone I had a fashion/design blog, i think they might laugh in my face.





Follow d e s i g n . l o v e . f e s t

No comments: