02 January 2010

S U C C E S S

2010 is an artistic smash, really.

well, the party turned out just fabulous! everyone had their sequins, lace and fur on, the boys in their bow ties and & skinny ties. bite sized food, champagne punch, and some obnoxious kareoke singing. thank you so much to everyone that could make it, it was quite a special night! and thank you to dana, arian and ryan for helping the party be so much of a success :)

More photos to come....


and TODAY! me and dana decided to be fancy and dine at The Ivy on Robertson Blvd. and then we did what I love to do most on a Saturday...SHOPPED.

LF on Robertson has some amazing items right now, they have these beautiful sequin reworked vintage jackets that are to die for...but I had my eye set on these Jeffrey Campbell boots. I could wear these babies everyday. and I just might.

and this adorable cartigan that sort of makes me feel like Coco Chanel or something awesome like that.


i wore curls to the partayy:








feelin fancy at brunch:














all day i dream about boots with built in socks:










hey mom, look who is all growns up:








xx, Bri


Follow d e s i g n . l o v e . f e s t

No comments: