02 January 2010

N E W Y E A R S D A Y

yesterday was a day for the books. a relaxing lunch at Millies, where eggs benedict hit the spot after a long night of party central. then a group of us ate on Larchmont later on, which is a street packed with character. Laughs were had, and good food was eaten.

Then it was movie marathon night. Which i just made up, but hope to make a tradition. We watched Point Break, The Professional, and Boogie Nights. My favorite was The Professional because I loved watching a baby Natalie Portman. Damn that girl is mature for her age. And her style was way ahead of its time.

But you gotta love good ole Mark Wahlberg too...











Heather G & her yellow sunnies:








Movie nights with good friends
and cute boyfriends are a new must have of 2010.




Follow d e s i g n . l o v e . f e s t

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI,

I have two awards for you on my
blog, and I posted it 01/01/10,
so I hope you will stop in and
take them and give them to your
peeps....

thanks

Johan Lyckaro said...

Great post!
JL
www.inafractionofasecond.blogspot.com