01 September 2009


S O / G L O R I O U S




We saw Inglourious Basterds last night, and it was a beautiful film. I loved the dialogue, I loved the characters, & I loved the DRESSES!



I AM OFFICIALLY OBSESSED WITH THE FRENCH ACTRESS:


Melanie Laurent


as Shosanna Dreyfus


her snide, awesome way about her was so fun to watch, and the way she dresses up and acts like a badass with her gorgeous red gown, just perfect. (and her everyday, cute french style is pretty glorious too)



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



and obviously :

Diane Kruger



was gorgeous and elegant and sassy as Bridget Von Hammersmark (her dress was also breathtaking)



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



go see this movie.






Follow d e s i g n . l o v e . f e s t





1 comment:

mk said...

i didnt think that laurent could hang next to diane, but boy was i wrong