02 September 2009


L O G O S



I finished the logo for Stephanie Jolin Photography.

She wanted it to be traditional, and she was inspired by paisley,
damask patterns, and the fleur de lis
.


here is the final logo:

(and an idea for a card)



Photobucket




Photobucket


I like how it turned out. I am happy that SHE is happy.





A N D . . .




I am NOW working on a logo for an upcoming high-end women's fashion line called:


E L L I E L A V E L L E


The line is a combination of edgy, glamorous, elegant, strong, fashion-forward,
cutting edge, trendy and confident




their inspiration for the logo is:



Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket



right up my alley. i am excited to start.







IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A LOGO FOR YOUR BUSINESS,

PLEASE EMAIL ME AT


BRIEANNEPAIGE@MAC.COM




Follow d e s i g n . l o v e . f e s t





No comments: