03 September 2009


K A R E O K E



on wednesdays me and my girlfriends enjoy a big plate of korean food,
a glass of wine, and a hilarious kareoke show
at the Farmer's Market at the Grove.


there are old ladies dressed head to toe in sequins
and have the same spunk as the grandma from the Wedding Singer.
There are little kids with stage moms encouraging them
to belt out Kelly Clarkson. There are Joe Pesci
look-a-likes that can do the splits and sing a mean Frank Sinatra.
The list goes on and on....


I am planning my debut in the near future and need song ideas.


Currently it is between "it's raining men" and "respect"

+


this morning i came to work singing this at the top of my lungs...

(a little tribute I made to ray lamontagne)




Photobucket



meet us next wednesday!!

it's a land where judgement doesn't exist.



Follow d e s i g n . l o v e . f e s t





2 comments:

someotherspring said...

To be with you- Mr. Big. I belt that out...

mk said...

judgements may exist, but only a little