12 September 2009


B L U E

F R O M D A Y / T O N I G H T



kelly and i thought we would pamper ourselves and get our hair done at Toni & Guy today. We both have quite the curly hair, and it isn't the easiest to straighten. (and for me, this requires actually BRUSHING my hair, which happens...never.)

So my hair is actually straight and soft right now, and it feels weird, and oddly...cool.

but i think ill go back to dreads by, like tuesday.



Photobucket


party downtown tonight, excited for some new scenery.

and im wearing my suspenders.






Follow d e s i g n . l o v e . f e s t





5 comments:

Virginia de la Reynares said...

Your hair looks great, either way I'm sure!
I personally have gross, frizzy waves that can't be tamed (partly because I don't brush my hair either!).

Unknown said...

your hair color is stunning

i like it both ways!

I V Y said...

haha, it does look soft! :)

JOWY said...

U are definitly rockin the straight look!

One Love,
Jowy
www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

beautiful.