21 January 2010

L I S T S

it really is the little things for me.
i just like massive amounts of little things.

here are some that work for me:
  • when someone says something funny, unexpectedly
  • cuddling in the mornings
  • handwritten notes
  • fuzzy rugs on my toes
  • battling about a wikipedia fact, and totally winning.
  • winning in general
  • breakfast food, at all meals of the day
  • organizing my desktop. (nerd alert)
  • finding a really close parking spot
  • someone scratching my head and/or back
  • brightly painted rooms
  • sitting in front of the space heater
  • when you reach for my hand
  • ornaments in my hair to mask a bad hair day (it works!)
  • learning something new in photoshop (double nerd alert)
  • ordering home fries instead of fruit, rebelliously
  • hitting it off with someone
  • jersey shore marathons. > gym, tan, laundy


[ insert photo of each item on the list ]



Follow d e s i g n . l o v e . f e s t

No comments: