18 January 2010

2 1 / 2 2 / 2 3 / 2 4

for some reason today i have been thinking a lot about the past.
(maybe the future is freakin me out a bit right now,
so i chose to not live in that world for a few hours)

I'm cleaning off my work computer (man, leaving a job takes work!)
and ran across a few photos of me and my ex.
it boggles my mind that 2 years ago, after a very sudden breakup
i thought i might not ever get over this dude.
i would lay in bed and cry & rack my brain
on what went wrong.
i was so distraught because "i thought he was the oneee"
and now, i just never think about this guy.
and i am in love with someone completely different.
and happy, and i am so thankful that idiot did what he did.
life is sure funny that way.

i guess i need to remind myself every time i feel like
i cant breath because something hurts so bad,
that i will be laughing about it in a year or so.
(because my sad behavior really is laughable to me now)

21 was awesome. 22 was hard. 23 was easier, but more confusing.
24, come on now, lets make this one for the books.






Follow d e s i g n . l o v e . f e s t

No comments: