18 August 2009


W O M E N





Photobucket
dreamwalkingsociety




why is it that women romanticize almost anything?

lets take costa rica, which PS its TOMORROW. ( jumps up and down )

Arian and I are going....

and all I can think about is laying in the sand at sunset
+ wonderful dinners + laughing all the way home in the
rain to our bungalows + drinking pacifico and giving flirty smiles
+ taking too many cute photos + sleeping in with the windows open
+ kissing in my rain boots and swimsuit


DISGUSTING! am i seriously this way? i just thought I would be honest with you all about it.

and what is HE thinking about, you ask....


S U R F I N G



yep, surfing. that's all he can think about.

what he doesn't know, is that he will be a part of all of the listed items above.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Surfing Rocks go Arian! lol

East2WestStyle.blogspot.com