18 August 2009


L O O K

B O O K

+


Photobucket
lookbook.nu



Photobucket
lookbook.nu


well, i packed for my tropical vacation yesterday, and brought my short, floral rain boots considering there will
be a lotttt of scattered t-storms. but it will be the perfect time to lay in the hammock in the warm rain with a boy. but in reference to the packing...i did what i said i wasn't going to do.

OVER PACKED.

HOW DO I GET AROUND THIS? Its nearly impossible. I need easy dresses, lots of tees, all kinds of shoes for activities and dinner dates and maybe something pretty, maybe something old. i need tanks and swimsuits and cover ups and rain boots and sweaters if its cold and sweatpants for lounging and to keep the mosquitoes off my legs, and jumpers and towels.....the life of a girl is entirely too cluttered.

sometimes i wish i was more simple. like arian, who is bringing ONE BACKPACK. SERIOUSLY??!?


sigh.



No comments: