17 November 2010

C L O S E T & C A S A

i can't even tell you how much fun it's been working on the {closet & casa} column over at Oh Joy! It is always a surprise to see what people are going to pick from their lives to feature. My heart still jumps a little bit when I get someone's photos in my inbox. Today Alison Sudol, the singer of A Fine Frenzy was feautured. you know, the girl that has made me want to dye my hair red like right this very instant? I was lucky enough to have my friend Angela shoot some fantastic ethereal shots of the (now blonde) beauty...it is a must-see!

here is a photo of alison that i just really like the colors in:


behindthehype

2 comments:

Erin said...

Wow! I didn't even recognize her without her red hair in the other photo.

Jennifer said...

Yea I agree w/ Erin didn't even recognize her..BUT I love her red hair very tempted to go in that direction w/ my hair

www.societysmisfit.com