22 February 2010

S T A B I L I T Y

my life seems like an unstable mess at times. i guess thats what this age is supposed to be.
i have had about 6 roommates in 3 years, and im ready to just you know, maybe have 1 a year at least! every time someone moves, or I move, I end up having to get new furniture or do a new layout....this time....its a big one....a COUCH.

so i have been looking around (casually) because remember folks, i am unemployed, yeah. natalie told me about this custom sofa website where there are tonsss of styles to chose from and pretty reasonable prices. well, if i had a job they would be. but we are hopeful in the money department, right?

here are my favorites. and here are a few room photos that I admire their couch selection. ah, investing in the long term.













Follow d e s i g n . l o v e . f e s t

No comments: