07 February 2010

0 0 0 7

so i am hereby taking this time to officially apologize.
my eyes just cant look at a computer screen lately.
all i want to do is wave my hands in the air and scream "FREEDOM!" over and over
last night consisted of a glorious mini wine and cheese party
and today we brunched at one of my fave spots under the trees: Cliff's Edge
i have social obligations to attend to, more later.
until then, enjoy this photo of umbrellas i took this morning.
oh, and this chalkboard photo sums up the just of last night.

farewell for now, friends.










and this is me circa 2007 without a care in the world.
those were the days im trying to get back to.
i am currently channeling my inner FUN.





and lastly, i really miss my boyfriend and cant wait till he comes home on friday.
this is him flossing his teeth. impressive hygiene, eh?




ok really, im leaving now.


Follow d e s i g n . l o v e . f e s t

1 comment:

mk said...

"dana is kewl" ... love that!!