01 October 2009

P Y T

wednesday night kareoke always brings me joy. whether it be the coked out girl doing stripper moves, the guy embracing the monitor in a desperate attempt to win over the crowd, the awful duet that sounded like a tortured cat farm cd, or the horny sparkle & shine grandma that is a crowd fave....i always have a good time. and everytime i eat too much korean bbq and regret it when it hurts to sit down with my pants buttoned.

i wont get up there and sing...just not really my thang (yet)....but i will get up there and bust a move to a classic MJ song during intermission without a care in the world.

last night was a ball, even my parents got up there and sang! (they said it was in there bucket list) see you next wednesday my friends!



here is a shot of yours truly:


Photobucket




Follow d e s i g n . l o v e . f e s t

No comments: