07 June 2010

L I F E S T Y L E

diets don't work. changing your eating lifestyle does. it's pretty simple, eat less white bread/pasta, more veggies + clean foods. stay away from processed foods and try to cut down on your portions. works like a dream (at least for me). it's all about changing up your routine and getting accustom to a different way of eating. it's not always easy, especially when you want to eat a whole carton of ice cream at 1am, but it works. and believe me, it has been my biggest battle, because I can eat a whole pot full of buttered noodles with cheese in 2.5 seconds! but it feels good to be strong willed though and it feels ever better to drop those LBs for the summer!




picturesandpancakes

3 comments:

Unknown said...

beach bod'in it!
bedside beach stories...

someotherspring said...

Thanks for the note!

Jenny said...

I tell myself the same things everyday, and it's really hard. However, I find that when I am strong willed enough to eat fresh and healthy foods, my whole body feels better- I have more energy and motivation to do thing!

<3 Jenny
http://goldandcitrus.com/blogs/blog