02 March 2010

A S K / B R I

i swear, one of the hot topics from DesignLoveFest mail is my hair. what you don't know is that it takes me almost an hour to brush, and there usually is a knot in the back about the size of New Hampshire! butttt, at least the color is purdy and i can wake up in the morning and have zero maintenance.
i just go in to the salon and tell court I want it real cool blonde, she tells me "girllll, you have waited far too long to get those roots done", and this is where i proceed to apologize. then we have some laughs, maybe a glass of wine, and voila!






well let me tell you, jessica!

Giuseppe Franco Salon
350 North Canon Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210-4733
(310) 274-8967

*ask for Courtney!




Follow d e s i g n . l o v e . f e s t

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is she expensive?

olive and love said...

Courtney is FANTASTIC!!!!