07 March 2010

O S C A R / B E S T D R E S S E D

nude is in. lacey, crystalized, ruffley glory. and some real good lipstick choices. i think my favorite has to be Diane Kruger in that Chanel Couture dress...but also amazing: Sandra Bullock in Marchesa! wow! and all the jewelry she wore was from her husband over the years. cuteness


















didn't like her dress, but loved Carey's cute hair & earrings!





people.com, socialitelife, temptalia



Follow d e s i g n . l o v e . f e s t

2 comments:

David said...

Ok,

Lacey's dress might look nice, but she needs to eat a meal.. fast.

Sandra Bullock looked amazing. Hottest I've seen her look since she had to keep that bus above 50 mph. That is precious about the husband's gifted jewelry, I didn't know that.

I'm pretty sure I had never seen Carey before tonight's red carpet, but I think I'm in love with her.

Last but not least, Nicole Ritchie.. She looks like a damn own in that picture. What's she doing out in the day time?

Anonymous said...

*owl