07 December 2009

W A L E S


i know i have shown this photo before, but me and Krissy (and my favorite pup Lola) watched The Edge of Love last night. I thought it was a beautiful film. My favorite scenes were the girls in their high socks, loose dresses, comfy sweaters and tall rain boots with the cuffs, messy hair, running on the beach in the dark and gloomy weather of Wales. i was literally obsessed with their lives.


i woke up this morning to the sound of rain on my windows and a gloom in the air. and i got REALLY excited. (i thought maybe i was transforming into Sienna Miller or something awesome like that)...turns out, i am still me, living in Silverlake, not in Wales. (pouts)

i love days like this! the layered clothing, and all the comfy scarves and coats. it is just my favorite! I took a bath this morning and just listened to the rain. And then sat near my space heater with a cup of tea. it was just divine!


2 comments:

someotherspring said...

I loved waking up to the rain this morning too! You can be Sienna even though I have the poet!! Hhaha. Love our sleepovers!

danaelizabeth said...

need to see that movie. obsessed with these clothes.