14 December 2009

N E W Y E A R S / P A R T Y

so our party list is climbing and climbing in numbers! Dana, Arian and I are throwing a New Years bash,
cocktail attire, champagne punch, and maybe a splash of kareoke! We have been researching cheap,
easy recipes (which has been very fun!) to make for the party all day. We have about 50+ people coming,
so we have to be smart about it! I think I might be wearing
a dress from TopShop (cross fingers that
I am getting it for Christmas, and that it fits like a glove)Dana and I LOVE planning parties, and we have our
out of town friends coming for it also, which is super awesome!


Who's as excited as we are!!??











Elle


Dress:




topshop


Follow d e s i g n . l o v e . f e s t

1 comment:

mar said...

as long as i haven't been invited yet, i won't get too excited!!

the dress is a cute !!