07 December 2009

M Y / T A B L E

okay okay okay...i just couldn't wait any longer to show you guys my new dining room table I had custom built! (the other bench without a back on it will arrive this week)The table is 7' x 4', all recycled wood, huge and perfect for diner parties!

I am SOOO happy with the outcome, and it really makes me feel great about our home. The place is really coming together. There is a semi long list of more home projects, but at least we are on our way! and my new iMac makes me giddy with excitement.

Let me know what you guys think...oh and I had it built at Mi Alma in Silverlake in case you are anxious for one as well.















Follow d e s i g n . l o v e . f e s t

2 comments:

someotherspring said...

Look at that huge screen!

MICHELLE said...

Hot damn, that's a beautiful table. Good work!