10 December 2009

G R E A T / D A Y ! !


ok...so right when I am having a bad day, three VERY exciting things happen...so its kinda hard to be in a bad mood...so IM BACK! ha


First of all! My very first billboard was put up today on Hollywood Blvd & Gower St.!! I art directed this photoshoot, and then made the billboard...looks like im all growns up, Mom! More pics to come!







Second!! I got a very inspiring and uplifting message from my boss from the FIDM magazine that I design:

"I have to tell you that Toni (President of FIDM), Barbara and Sharon all agreed that this was by far the best one ever! They absolutely love the glossy paper, and that it looks like a magazine. I can't tell you how much they raved about it at the NYC Alumni Dinner we attended. And.... that afternoon, the three of them had a meeting with Mr. Gould, the CEO of Bloomingdale's, and left their issue with him. They showed it to him, and he told them that he didn't want to give it back so that he could show it to the head of his marketing and advertising department! Can you believe it!? You're such a star! We're all beyond thrilled! "







And THIRD...my ads in Flaunt & H mag are OUT!!
exciting to see them in PRINT!






So i guess this is a big of a braggggy post, but I am in great spirits :) Big day for me!

Hoooray!



Follow d e s i g n . l o v e . f e s t

5 comments:

someotherspring said...

you deserve it! love you.

mar said...

congrats bri!!

Violeta said...

you have every right to be braggy ha he wanted to show it to his mkting/advert dept..that's unbelievable. wish i had your guts to try out a profession with that much uncertainty. you're doing great!

Anonymous said...

I got the alumni magazine in the mail the other day, it looks great congrats on the billboard as well. Your very inspiring to be receiving so much success so young

Marta said...

Amazing!